BOUNCE + PILATES = POUNCE
- 12-week programme
- 3 sessions a week (60 min workouts)
- Access for 20 weeks
- Pounce Instructor - Kendra Blake (UK)
The bounti POUNCE Programme will introduce you to the 10 core principles of Pilates, combining these progressively with the principles and repertoire of rebounding to compliment a full body, low impact, restorative workout routine.
- Over the course of the 12 weeks, we will focus on one core Pilates Principle per week, with three workouts each week.
- We will be adding a week specifically focusing on alignment at the start of our program.
- The programme ends with an integration of all the Principles into a full Pilates workout on the rebounder.
- Every week we progress, not only from one principle to the next but also the complexity and intensity of the workout routines.
Important Programme notes :
- Access to the bounti POUNCE Programme starts from the date of purchase unless a start date is explicitly stipulated.
- Use the code "POUNCE100" to get R100 off this item.
- Please note this item does not include a rebounder, if you wish to purchase one, please click HERE.
- Trial the programme: Gain access to the first 2 days of the bounti POUNCE Programme complete FREE by clicking HERE.
- Accessories are the Long Foam Roller Mat and Pilates Magic Ring
“As I’ve said so many times before, all movement is GOOD movement, provided it heals, and doesn’t harm! Pilates is a well-established and popular form of training that focusses on strengthening the body, with emphasis on core strength. Posture, balance and flexibility are all key principles of Pilates. Taking this beautiful form of movement and combining it with the principles and benefits of rebounding was a no-brainer, as we continue to explore innovative and exciting ways to use your rebounder for every iteration of movement. Adding a rebounder to Pilates gives you SUCH exciting layers in which to build on core strength and restore every area of your body. Welcome to the bounti POUNCE Programme – another bounti first!” – Lisa
WATCH: Screen recording of the bounti POUNCE Programme