The bounti SCULPT Programme Bundle includes:
10 x Beginner bounti SCULPT workouts, 10 x Intermediate bounti SCULPT workouts and 10 x Advanced bounti SCULPT workouts all by beloved bounti instructor, Steph
- Beginner workouts are 30 minutes in length, intermediate workouts are 45-minutes long and advanced workouts are a full hour in duration
- Workouts are non-downloadable, and streamed via our hosting platform
- Authenticated access for 12 months, which is granted upon purchase of the bundle
Welcome to your complete bounti SCULPT journey, from beginner right through to advanced! bounti SCULPT is an all-encompassing style of rebounding, that combines a comprehensive layering of techniques, equipment and coordination, in maintaining its focus on toning and lengthening the muscles. In doing this, SCULPT introduces body weight work, strengthens your core and improves your posture and mobility. The fundamental principle of SCULPT is valuing GOOD TECHNIQUE.
In creating and curating bounti SCULPT, Steph – in alignment with her love and passion for movement – has been inspired by the movements of Pilates and Barre. She brings a whole different dynamic and style to the bounti offering – one that involves rebounding with more poise, control, lengthening and toning.
The objective of SCULPT is to become even more comfortable with naturally adding good technique and mindfulness into each rebounding class. Nourishing your mind-body connection means that you should become more aware of your muscles and have a better understanding of how to connect with them more intimately!
The entire SCULPT Programme is actually shot in front of mirrors, so that the viewer has a full 360-degree view of Steph. This means you can see the correct technique from absolutely all angles! Steph also only wears all-black athleisure throughout the programme, so that you can see her form properly, without distracting or disorienting patterns or bright colours. The whole programme is just so neat, uniform and classy, with such a sleek look and feel.
For these programmes, you will need the following equipment:
- 1kg dumbbells
- Weighted body bar (in weight(s) of your choice)
- Long resistance band
- Set of mini loop resistance bands
- Weighted gloves or wrist weights (500 to 600 grams each)
- 11-loop resistance band (a long resistance band with many loops)
- A small halo-shaped weight (approximately 2kg to 2.5kgs)
- A large halo-shaped weight (approximately 4.5kgs)
- 5kg dumbbells
- Mini Pilates ball
- Ankle weights (1kg each)
- Fabric resistance band
- Exercise mat
Whether you’re a complete exercise newbie, or a fitness fanatic, we recommend that you complete the SCULPT Programmes from beginner through to advanced; and do the workout sessions within each programme from 1 to 10, as each session progresses and layer on from each other, with you learning a new concept in each one. With 6 months of access to each programme, the following principles are highlighted and focussed on in each level of the SCULPT Programme:
- The pelvic floor and pelvic placement
- Abdominal muscle recruitment
- Scapular stabilisation
- Rib cage placement
- Movement from the neck in both flexion and extension exercises
bounti SCULPT challenges your body in a completely different way! It includes a lot of isometric movements, compound movements and slower movements, done with a whole lot more control. We hope that the bounti SCULPT Programmes challenge, empower and inspire you, both mentally and physically, as you embark on this journey of mindful movement!