Not only are they super comfortable, they also offer support for the soles of your feet, without the bulkiness of trainers.
Wearing bounti soles is not only great for rebounding. They're also great for:
- Running errands
- Lounging around the house
- Other low-impact aerobic exercise (not recommend for running)
- Walks (Not further than 5km, and not for trail walks)
And bounti socks are ideal for:
- Other mat-based exercises
Why bounti soles and bounti socks are best for rebounding
bounti Soles provide extra support for your ankles with every bounce, and ensure your feet are steady throughout the exercise session, as the silicone base helps to protect you from slipping or falling. They also allow your feet to expand and move naturally, which is perfect for rebounding – especially during class-style workouts – where you alternate with moves on and off the rebounder.
Since I’ve started wearing them, I’ve also noticed that my feet and ankles have become stronger, because they offer just the right amount of support, yet allow you to connect with the trampoline when you bounce.
bounti Socks also offer great support during a rebounding session. However, because they’re socks, they provide lighter protection than bounti soles, but also offer excellent grip on the rebounder mat. Some bounti socks are also toeless for extra grip. So, the choice is yours. Personally, I like to wear my bounti soles on the rebounder, and my bounti socks around the house.
They also make the perfect gift for yourself or a loved one because they're affordable, yet pretty and stylish. What more could you want from fitness trainers?
- They’re durable and easy to maintain (Many of my oldest bounti soles still look brand new!)
- Easy to clean with a quick hand wash in cold water and air-dry
- So stylish with many options to match your gym apparel
- They are more affordable than other trainers on the market, yet offer good support
- Ideal for the whole family. My daughter, Bella, loves hers! Check out bounti socks for kids!
Shop more athleisure here!